My ChurchSuite is the place to keep up to date with your involvement at St Mary’s. You can:
- See emails you’ve been sent
- Edit your details (and your children’s), and set what is visible to other members
- View the church calendar and your event bookings
- See contact details for your housegroup and similar groups
- See your rotas, email your team, and record any swaps you’ve organised
- Search for other members contact details
To register, just click the link in the invitation email you received, or go to stmarysbasingstoke.churchsuite.com, enter your email address (make sure you use the address we have for you), then click Forgotten Password.
Once you’ve logged in, go to the My Details section to check and update the information we hold about you, and upload a photo so people can see who you are!
All My ChurchSuite functions are also avaliable using the ChurchSuite app for iOS and Android.
- Search for ChurchSuite on your app store, or use these links:
Apple App Store Google Play Store
- Swipe through the welcome screens
- Tap Add account
- Choose Log in My ChurchSuite
- Start typing St Mary’s Basingstoke and tap it when it appears
- Enter your registered email address and tap Next
- Enter the password you set when registering, and tap Next (use the link to reset your password if you’ve forgotten it)
- Use your device PIN, password, or biometric security to unlock
If you need any help with any aspect of ChurchSuite, have a look at the user guide, or get in touch with the church office or Tim Furlong.